Friday, 14 October 2011

Selena Gomez on What to anticipate In the MTV Europe Music Awards' Youngest Host Ever (Q&A)

It's likely to be an active couple of days for Selena Gomez. The 19-years old former Magicians of Waverly Place actress, is presently on tour together with her band in Canada before she travels to Northern Ireland in November to host the MTV Europe Music Honours in Belfast.our editor recommendsSelena Gomez to Host MTV Europe Music AwardsColdplay, Jessie J and LMFAO To Do at MTV Europe Music AwardsMTV VMAs 2011: Red-colored Carpet ArrivalsMTV Video Music Honours Names Selena Gomez Its Pre-Show Host PHOTOS: MTV VMAs: Red-colored Carpet Arrivals The Hollywood Reporter swept up with Gomez to discuss her new gig because the youngest ever host from the EMAs, how she prepares and becoming nervous around the evening from the show. The Hollywood Reporter: So how exactly does it feel to become the Europe Music Honours youngest ever host? Will the show feel different this season? Selena Gomez: I'm really searching toward it. It will likely be really fun to become around the hosting side from it and obtain to do so it will likely be different for me personally an my band. It is interesting to possess my fans be engaged, to create an entire different audience. Apart from that I'm unsure it will likely be a great deal different. THR: How's it going planning for Belfast? Gomez: We're doing a lot of the creative stuff right now. I'm really on tour at this time (in Canada) but when Time passes to Ireland I'll do lots of rehearsals there. It'll be my very first time in Belfast, and so i'm excited to become there. THR: You'd a little of the warm-up hosting the pre-show in the VMAs in August. How did that feel? Gomez: We did the pre-show this season, also it really was fun and that we reached perform the whole concert and interview artists. It had been a great time. THR: What should fans expect out of this year's show? Gomez: Using the promo that people launched, its type of the direction I wish to use. You will see fun and various and things individuals have never witnessed me do before THR: Are you able to provide us with any hints? Gomez: We're focusing on it artistically, therefore it's mostly by what type of skits we will do, however i can't say in addition to that at this time. THR: What type of styling are you currently opting for? Gomez: I believe I've got a five-hour fitting or something like that absurd like this scheduled and we will undergo that. We're likely to try different clothes which i've never worn before also it's certainly likely to be much more about the style if this involves my clothes and stuff. THR: Who're you searching toward seeing perform? Gomez: I'm searching toward seeing everyone perform. And I like Coldplay, and so i'm searching toward them. I haven't seen them before. THR: Are you feeling nerves around the evening? Gomez: Indeed. I'm already feeling it. I'm certainly nervous. Related Subjects Selena Gomez Worldwide

No comments:

Post a Comment